• Mall food court food trays as dirty as toilets? Read more here.
• The Institute of Medicine of the National Academies recommends 11.37 8oz. cups of water be consumed by women and 15.63 8oz. by men.
• Did you know 80% of water intake comes from drinking water, the other 20% from foods.
- Links to two great non-profit organizations that's providing clean drinking water to areas all over the world.
UNICF Tap Project - Click here
Charity: Water - Click Here
• FREE FOOD
"Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal like."
John 4: 13