- Watch your portions. Eating 5 to 6 small meals will keep you from getting hungry and eating too much.
- Drink plenty of water. On average 10 8oz cups of filtered water
- Tone your muscles with weights or resistance exercises.
• Free smartphone apps for counting calories: MyFitnessPal and MyNetDiary.com
• Protect your skin:
- Wear sunscreen with an minimum of 15 SPF. Apply every 2 hours. Read more here.
• When flying try going on a Wednesday. It's the cheapest time to fly. Buy your ticket on a Tuesday at 3pm and get the first flight out - the red eye. More tips here.
• FREE FOOD
"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
1 John 4: 7 & 8 NIV