• The CDC recommends the flumist nasal spray not be used. Read more here.
• The FDA says you should not eat raw cookie dough. E. coli risk in the flour. More here.
• The pre-Rio games have started!
• Miss Teen USA will eliminate the swimsuit round and replace it with athletic wear. Read here.
TIPS TO GET SUMMER READY
• Set a short term goal.
• Buy the size you want to fit in.
• Use social media to find a local group fitness class...some are free.
• Eat more vegetables and whole fruit. Remove junk foods.
• Keep weight loss at 1 to 2 LBS per week for long term results.
"He who gathers crops in summer is a prudent son, but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son."
Proverbs 10:5 NIV