• Battle of the Network Star returns, Thursday, June 29 on ABC
• Check out "What the Health" documentary on what is really the cause of diabetes and cancer. Visit WhatTheHealthFilm.com
• The Senate Republican leaders released the rewrite of the Affordable Care Act today.
Quick tips for your 2017 Summer Bod
• Eat lean meats (chicken breast, tuna, turkey)
• Replace cakes and pies with fresh raw fruits
• Eat plenty of vegetables
• No breads
• Drink plenty of water
• Exercise 4 - 6 times a week
"Go to the ant, you sluggard; consider its ways and be wise! It has no commander, no overseer or ruler, yet it stores its provisions in summer and gathers its food at harvest. How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest — and poverty will come on you like a thief and scarcity like an armed man."
Proverbs 6:6-11 NIV